The Career Builder's Podcast
Accelerating Your Career Success with Mike Sweet
No one is going to build your career outright for you. NimblyWise CEO Mike Sweet sheds light on how young professionals can shift into the driver's seat of their careers and grow by leveraging Real-Time Learning.
- Mike Sweet - CEO & Founder of NimblyWise
- Why getting started in the workforce after college is like playing chess
- The factors that impact confidence in your first role out of school
- The differences between work now vs in the past
- The long-term impact of a great start in your career
- The importance of levelling the playing field
- What organizations can do to better integrate new talent
- Challenges that employers face in creating a supportive environment
- Large companies vs start-ups
- How NimblyWise helps employees take ownership of their early success
- Examples of things to think about in tackling workplace challenges
- The power of normalizing learning moments
- The value of personal reflection in career growth
- Tips for creating a successful early work environment
- "Common sense is really valuable"
- "The power of networks"
Real-Time Learning Assessment: https://nimblywise.com/assessment/
Work with Lisa: https://careerbalancecoaching.com/
Work with Mike: https://www.coachoiseau.com/